Designed by acclaimed Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost Naval Architect and Nauta Design Studio, the yacht will astound you with her performance and craftsmanship.
Lagoon Catamarans have definitely cornered the market when it comes to producing a fabulous charter yacht, and the 450 is no exception. This is a complete makeover and seems way bigger than 45ft - there is tons of room both above and below decks. This yacht is the three cabin three head version. The three cabins are all queen size and the master cabin has an additional seating area and a huge en suite bathroom. The other cabins aren't too shabby either with en suite bathrooms, separate showers, and lots of storage and headroom. On decks the cockpit is large and benefits from having the helm moved to the fly bridge. The fly bridge is probably the most popular spot on they yacht offering a huge sun bathing pad, comfortable helm with access to all lines and a really commanding view whilst underway. Cool Change is very popular and so it's a good idea to book early so that you can enjoy the BVI from this amazing yacht.
- Helm station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- Spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- Second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- Particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
- Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality
- Saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit
- Natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls
- Truly luxurious owner's and guests' cabins
- "U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea
- Galley located between cockpit and saloon
- Engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated
Port – Road Town, BVI
Guests – 6 in Cabins or 10 w/ V-berths and Salon
Crew – Captain and Chef Optional
Displacement – 31,178 lbs.
Length – 45' 10"
Beam – 25' 9"
Draft – 4' 3"
Engines – 2 x 55 HP
Fuel – 264 gal
Water – 184 gal
Inverter – 2,500 W
Generator – 13,500 W
12 ft Dinghy - 15HP